[ GENERAL POLICY ]::
1. Area Covered by Delivery Service : The Goods are shipped only within the territorial area of Japan.
2. Cut off Time & Hours / Day Required: The Goods will be brought to you by door-to-door parcel delivery car ('Takkyubin') to reach all areas (nationwide) in Japan.
Last time (cut-off time) for placing order is 14:00Hrs. / 2:00pm, if order placed after 2:00pm, same day dispatch from our facility will not be possible. In that case regardless location one extra day it would take to reach you. please read more about shipping information below;
Two days to reach Okinawa, Hokkaido, Fukuoka, Oita, Kumamoto, Miyazaki, Ehime (Some Islands), Saga, Nagasaki and Kagoshima.
All other areas will receive the next day [Exception applies on the following- Prefecture/Ken Names like Akita, Aomori, Ehime, Hiroshima, Iwate, Kagawa, Kouchi, Okayama, Shimane, Tokushima, Tottori, Wakayama, Yamaguchi where parcels will be delivered next day 2PM onward (Means, on next day earliest delivery ''between 9am and 2pm'' to those prefectures is not possible) ].
3. Confirmation Call: Prior to shipment you will not receive any call, unless otherwise specified as additional comments in check out page.
4. Shipment: All the products from our store are delivered via standard surface delivery available in Japan (known as 'Takkyubin'). Our three services are Kuroneko Yamato, Yu-Pack (parcel) by Post Office and Sagawa.
5. Combined Orders: Combined orders of goods from two or more sections in our store will be reduced to a single shipping cost for a single address. (Example: Orders combining goods from Foods & Spices and Fashion Wear will incur a shipping cost of 1200yen only for a single delivery address, not [1200+1050=2250yen].)
6. 'Free Shipping': Any order (excluding 'Phone Card' purchase) exceeding without tax the amount of 6500 Yen for 'DRY PACKS' and 9,999 yen for 'COOL PACKS/MIXED PACKS' will incur no shipping cost. This offer is valid for all the categories in our store.
7. Payment Method: Payment method is 'Cash-on-Delivery'. The amount of bill will be paid hand to hand to the Delivery Person. However, if customers would like to send some items to their family or friends living in japan other than the location where he (sender customer) lives, by phone they may ask us directly to know his bill and pay that amount to our post account prior to dispatch.
8. Disclaimer: Our store will not hold responsibilities for the unavailability of the recipient while delivery. Unavailability of the recipient of the goods ordered may be subject to financial penalties as per standard rules apply and accepting further orders may cease to exist.
[ SHIPPING ]::
[ FOODS & SPICES ]::
[ Note: The Freight Charge for shipment of goods without tax worth below 9,999yen has been revised to a flat rate of as low as 1200yen only, as opposed to previous charge of 2100yen. ]
[ DRY PACK ]::
1. Definition: Dry Pack orders are those where the items are not required to ship via 'Cool Delivery' van. The items under this category can be identified by the mark 'DRY' on the description rows of every item.
2. Shipping Cost: Goods ordered in Foods and Spices section alone following the Dry Pack method will account for a shipping charge of 1200yen for orders totaling below 6,500yen. (of without tax) Dry Pack orders exceeding the amount of 6,500yen (of without tax) will incur no shipping charge, or in other words, shipping is FREE for Dry Pack orders totaling 6,500yen (of without tax) and above.
[ COOL PACK ]::
1. Definition: Cool Pack orders are those where the items are required to ship via 'Cool Delivery' van. The items under this category can include either or both the items marks 'DRY' and 'COOL' on the description rows of every item.
2. Shipping Cost: Goods ordered in Foods and Spices section alone accounts for a shipping charge of 1200yen for orders totaling below 9,999 yen (of without tax). Cool Pack orders exceeding the amount of 9,999yen (of without tax) will incur no shipping charge, or in other words, shipping is FREE for Cool Pack orders totaling 9,999yen (of without tax) and above.
[ Shipment of Goods ]::
Foods and Spices:
1. The goods ordered are packed in Box cartons. Inclusion of any 'COOL PACK' items will automatically switch the movement into Frozen Goods Carrier (popularly known as 'Cool Bin' in Japan).
1. The goods ordered are packed in Box cartons if ordered alone. Any order placed along with Foods and Spices section and/or other section, Book Store will come in a combined package.
1. The goods ordered are packed in Box cartons if ordered alone. Any order placed along with Foods and Spices section and/or Fashion Wear, any other section will come in a combined package.